Thursday, September 19, 2013

Plum Wine

The other day I tried a Plum Wine from Caroline Cellars Winery in Ontario. I had never had a fruit wine before but my brother promised me it was sweet and that I would like it. I have to admit, my first sip I hated and thought it was disgusting, but I decided I would give it a glass to prove itself to me. After finishing the glass, I was presently surprised. It wasn't sweet, but it didn't taste horrible either- it was pretty good. It's not something I would drink every day, but on special occasions, why not? The Caroline Cellars website states that the wine would be good with pork dishes and Chinese take-out. I can definitely see that and will consider purchasing it next time I serve a pork dish or get Chinese take-out. I have to say thank you to my brother for sharing this wine with me.

PS- I'm sipping on this wine while I am writing this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment